Monday, January 17, 2011

[一月份]上半月,有何進展?

Let's see ...


1.Yiruma - River flows In You [80%]
2.Theme Song from 'Spirited Away' - Always With Me [done]
3.叮噹 - 親人 [done]
4.Theme Song from 'Autumn In My Heart' - Reason [70%]
5.Kotaro Oshio - Earth Angel [waiting list]
6.Kotaro Oshio - Cherry Blossom Time [waiting list]

Okay ... obviously what a slow slow slow progress ...
not much improvement too ...
just keep on practise practise and practise ...
Too busy .. getting more and more busy ...stress ...
going on site at Sumatera and Kalimantan soon ...
can I just skip both trips hmm ?
I don't want to left my guitar alone at home T.T
I'll miss my guitar seriously please T.T
There's still alot of songs I need to learn and all of this need TIME...
I'M SHORT OF TIME OH MY GOD .

CNY please don't come so fast, really short of time man ...
Pick up speed ?! Unless there's somebody to teach me . =(



Nevermind ahString , as a leader , u MUST DO IT no matter how .




No comments: